My rant

This is my rant for the day.
I have just watched Justin Trudeau's speech on the passing of a great icon in the music industry  Gord Downie. Mr Downie is a great musician and Canadian that will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Back to the speech that was in my opinion WAY!! over the top. Where were the tears for the Canadians that lost their lives in Vegas? Or the thousands of victims of the FT McMurray fires? There are many other tragedies that are happening that he seems to be cold towards.   Let us get our priorities straight in this country!!!  Where does one life become more important then another!!! 

Comments

  1. I agree with what you are saying. There is something to be said for knowing how to carry yourself as our prime minister. I didn't feel it was a sincere telecast but staged and was in my opinion inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COGNIVA!!

K21=Awesome!!!

PARKINSON’S DISEASE

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

GLUTATHIONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ANTIOXIDANT.

Xtra Sharp Energy

Testimonial !!!

K21

Xtra Sharp=Xtra edge